All persons living, working, studying and involved in the southern West Island are encouraged to become a member of the community council.
If you’d like to join us as a member, please fill out the form below. You may alternatively print out the linked PDF form and return it to the TQSOI. Note that there is no membership fee.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Why become a member?
Members of the TQSOI:
- Participate in the decision making process, vote and make decisions about the future of the TQSOI and the social development in the region.
- Participate in working committees, membership meetings, special events and may join the board of directors.
- Stay informed about new developments in the community.
- Have access to networking opportunities.
- Interact and exchange information with numerous other groups and organisations working towards similar goals.
- Benefit from the synergy of collaborative efforts.
- Stay connected with different actors across multiple neighbourhoods and sectors.