Become a Member
All persons living, working or studying in the southern West Island are encouraged to become members of the TQSOI.
Why become a member?
Members of the TQSOI:
- Participate in the decision making process, vote and make decisions about the future of the TQSOI and the social development in the region.
- Participate in working committees, membership meetings, special events and join the board of directors.
- Stay informed about new developments in the community.
- Have access to networking opportunities.
- Interact and exchange information with numerous other groups and organisations working towards similar goals.
- Benefit from the synergy of collaborative efforts.
- Stay connected with different actors across multiple neighbourhoods and sectors.
To learn more about the TQSOI, its accomplishments, collective work and to hear from many active community members, please click here to watch a short video clip.